SwissAllianceFX is required to comply with the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism global and international legislation. By applying for an account with swissalliancefx.com, you agree to the following terms:
- You are not aware and have no reason to suspect that the money used to fund your account with swissalliancefx.com has been or will be derived from or related to any money laundering or criminal activity.
- You agree to provide us with all information and documents that we reasonably request to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding anti-money laundering.
- It is not allowed to transfer funds between different entities.
- Withdrawals must be made to the same bank account the money was deposited from (to prevent money transfer between different entities' bank accounts through swissalliancefx.com) and in the same currency (to prevent currency changes through swissalliancefx.com).
- If the original account is no longer available, funds may be transferred to a different account of the same entity (you will need to get a copy of a check or other instrument proving the new account ownership) in the same currency and into the same country the original deposit was made from.
- One can NOT deposit from a company he owns to his personal trading account and vice versa.
- One cannot get deposits from his brother/mother/another relative bank account; unless that relative joins the trading account (signs the trade agreement).
- A client cannot transfer funds between trading accounts not under his own name.